Bluebook Formatting by Professionally Trained PhD-Editors
A complex and intimidating citation system, let our Bluebook experts take care of the formatting for you and get it right the first time.
Bluebook formatting is complex. We have several editors with law backgrounds who specialize in Bluebook formatting who can help those who are less experienced with Bluebook formatting requirements.
Dr. Anna Malik, Operations Manager
Our PhD-Educated Editors Are Experts in Bluebook Formatting
Formatting your document can be a time consuming and arduous process. Save time and let us do it for you. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation—often referred to simply as The Bluebook—is an internationally used legal citation system. The majority of U.S. law schools and U.S. federal courts use The Bluebook; however, it is an intimidating style guide for both students and experienced members of the law profession as it is complex and frequently updated. We have several PhD-educated editors who are experts in Bluebook formatting, who could format your document for you, correctly, the first time.
See samples of our Bluebook formatting and editing below
My statistician, Dr. Williams, helped me think through some of the challenges I've been having with the analyses, provided some helpful resources, and gave me a big boost of confidence. Dr. Williams and Dr. Leach were both very accommodating given my tight deadline. I really appreciated their support.
- Thomas A.
Our Bluebook formatting services include:
- Editing for proper structure and use of citations for cases, statutes, articles, reports, periodicals, constitutions, books, treatises, e- resources, and administrative, executive, and legislative materials
- Formatting for capitalization, abbreviations, acronyms, numerals, symbols, italicization, typeface, quotations, and official titles per Bluebook
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation per Bluebook
- Formatting or developing tables, figures, graphs, and charts per Bluebook
- Margins, fonts, pagination, and other typographical issues
Ready to Get Started?
Our academic consultants will review your documents and get back to you with an offer of services, quote, and exact turnaround time. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please feel free to contact us.