MLA Formatting by Professionally Trained PhD-Editors
Save time. Our PhD-staff can do the MLA-style formatting for you. Compliance with any submission guidelines guaranteed.
Although the guidelines can be tricky to learn, MLA formatting greatly improves the readability of a document.
Dr. Allen Roda, CEO
Let Our PhD-Educated MLA Formatting Experts Help
Formatting your document can be a time consuming and arduous process. Save time and let our PhD-educated MLA formatting experts do it for you. The Modern Language Association (MLA) formatting and style guide is often used within the humanities, including language, literature, and linguistics. Our MLA editing and formatting specialists have had years of professional experience and will ensure that your thesis or dissertation is well-written and adheres to all MLA style and formatting guidelines.
Samples of our MLA formatting and editing
Click on an example below to view details
Heavy Developmental Editing
"Having reviewed the work of Dr. Roda and his team, I have been very pleased with the results and confident that it has been a great benefit to our students."
- Dr. Bernard Bragen, Professor of Educational Leadership, Monmouth University
Our MLA-style formatting services include:
- Formatting references, citations, and bibliography per MLA style
- Formatting or developing tables, figures, graphs, and charts per MLA style
- Formatting table of contents, list of tables, list of figures, and front pages per MLA style
- Formatting margins, fonts, pagination, and other typographical issues
- Adjusting numbers, acronyms, titles, names, and other terms for consistency per MLA style
Ready to get Started?
Our academic consultants will review your documents and get back to you with an offer of services, quote, and exact turnaround time. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please feel free to contact us.