Retainer Packages

Typically, we provide a quote for each individual order. However, we also offer discounted services for clients who pay a retainer or otherwise "pre-pay." This allows us to apply bulk-rate discounts for clients who want to work with us over time. For example, it is often very effective for clients to submit one chapter at a time for editing, incorporating feedback from one chapter as we edit the next chapter. Clients who know they would like to use our services for multiple chapters often prefer to pay a retainer in advance, which gives them a reduced rate on our services.

Our team is divided into two departments, Statistics and Editing. A retainer can be purchased via either department. Once you no longer need help with one department, your balance can easily be transferred to the other department.

 

Editing Retainers 

£1,500 Retainer Package

 

£2,500 Retainer Package

 

£4,000 Retainer Package

 

Statistics Retainers

£1,000 Retainer Package

 

£1,500 Retainer Package

  

Analysis Planning and Full Analysis Comprehensive Service Package £2,800* 

This package is designed for clients carrying out a quantitative project, who have a solid grasp on their research questions and hypotheses, but do not yet know which analyses need to be conducted and who would like help conducting the required analyses, once they have been determined. 

This service includes analysis planning, where our statistician will read through all your documents, focussing on your research questions and hypotheses, prior to the development of an analysis plan. During this stage, your statistician will assign variables or groups of variables to each concept discussed in your research questions and identify the most appropriate statistical tests required to answer your research questions. Once the analysis plan is complete, you will have a follow up consultation with your statistician to discuss the plan and any questions you have prior to going forward.

Once you have agreed on your analysis plan, your statistician will conduct the analyses determined in the analysis plan. The statistician will provide you with the descriptive statistics, assumptions of your analyses, and the results of the actual analyses, themselves. Your statistician will create a written interpretation guide, a bullet-pointed guide to helping you understand the results of the analysis in relation to your research questions. This will include the relevant tables, graphs, and figures. We will then schedule a follow up call with your statistician who will walk you through the results and answer any questions you have going forward. 

Additionally, you will have two extra follow up calls that can be used at any point throughout the package. Most commonly they are used to ask additional questions as you draft your Results chapter or to prepare for the oral defense. 

* PLEASE NOTE - The Comprehensive Service package cannot be used for the following types of Data Analysis:

  • Structural Equation Modelling, based analyses (including but not limited to Structural Equation Modelling, Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Path Analysis, Growth Curve models), 
  • Projects with more than 3 research questions, or additional analyses not included in the analysis plan or those not requested prior to completion of the analysis. 
  • Qualitative Analysis or Mixed Methods
  • Follow up analyses (i.e. post hoc tests, nonparametric tests) or table/figure/charts that accompany the initial planned analyses are included as long as they are within the parameters of the initial analyses and not new tests.
  • Follow up analyses and update requests can be requested for 30 days after the analysis has been completed.

 

Please also note that our data analysis services do not include results delivered in specific formatting, nor does it include formatting or editing any chapters or other writing. *

 

Retainer Policies

If you complete your dissertation or decide you no longer require our services, we will refund any remaining balance to you. If you use 75% of your retainer on services with us, we will return the remaining 25% at full value. If you only use a small fraction of your retainer, we will apply a 25% service fee to your balance. This is to avoid someone purchasing a £4,000 retainer, for example, to get a large discount on a £500 order and then ask us to return the £3,500, as they no longer need our help. That is not the spirit of the relationship we hope to establish with our retainers.

Having reviewed the work of Dr. Roda and his team, I have been very pleased with the results and confident that it has been a great benefit to our students.

- Dr. Bernard Bragen , Professor of Educational Leadership, Monmouth University

Read more Client Testimonials