Formatting per any Academic Style
Our professional PhD-editors will guarantee your document will conform to the submission guidelines of your university or academic journal. Let us take care of that for you.
Formatting your thesis can be frustrating, to say the least. Supervisors and committees can be excruciatingly particular when it comes to formatting; it is not unusual for PhD students to have their document returned dozens of times to correct minor typographical errors or style inconsistencies. Making the process even more daunting, University guides and style manuals are typically long, detailed, and nuanced.
Our team of PhD-educated editors have years of formatting experience and will ensure that your thesis or dissertation is formatted correctly—the first time. All we need is a draft, your University style guide, and we will take care of the rest.
Students often find formatting to be the most frustrating part of writing their dissertations, as they are primarily focussed on getting their ideas down on paper, rather than getting page numbers in the right spot and the headings accurate and uniform.
Dr. Jennifer Pollan
Our Formatting Services Include:
- Tables, graphs, figures, charts, and equations (we can create them or reformat per any style guide)
- Table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, and front pages
- In-text citations, references, endnotes, and bibliography
- Margins, running heads, headers, headings, title pages, and pagination
- Fonts, punctuation, acronyms, indentation, block quotes, etc.
- Making sure your document adheres to the submission guidelines of your University.
Formatting is a rigorous process that requires a meticulous editor. For this reason, we only employ editors with PhDs who have experience and expertise in formatting using the following styles:
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Any other style (just send us the requirements and we will adjust your dissertation accordingly).